Flight Suit Nametags, Embroidered Nametags, Military Nametags, Military Insignia
|Holick||2021 $1825 (+tax) List is Full -- MEASURING DEADLINE 01/31/2020||2022 $1825 (+tax) Call for availability||2023 $1825 (+tax) LIST OPEN|
|Vogel||2021 $1370 (+tax) List is OPEN -- MEASURING DEADLINE 01/31/2020||2022 $1370 (+tax) LIST OPEN||2023 $1370 (+tax) LIST OPEN|
|Calero||2021 $805 (+tax) List is OPEN -- MEASURING DEADLINE 01/31/2020||2022 $805 (+tax) LIST OPEN||2023 $805 (+tax) LIST OPEN|
1. BOOTS: ALL Boot Prices are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. We will post information about changes on storefront, our website (ww.holicks.com), and/or our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/holicks). It is your responsibility to check on these updates, and to inform your parents and any other parties involved.
2. BOOT DEPOSITS AND REFUNDS: Boot Deposits are final. To receive refund for your deposit you MUST no longer be in the Corps. Proof that you are no longer in the Corps MUST be provided. The proof is the completely-signed Corps Resignation Form. You may receive all your payment(s), with $100 non-refundable. If we measure your feet, $100.00 will also be deducted, and if leather has already been cut, no refund is possible. If you have a spot on the Holick's Calendar, and wish to receive a refund, you must come in to receive your refund on your deposit no later than January 31st of your Junior Year or the year that your boots are supposed to be made. This allows us time to fill that spot on the calendar with another cadet who is on our wait list. If you are removed or dropped out of the Corps after January 31st of your Junior Year or the year that your boots are supposed to be made, your deposit and all payments will be non-refundable.
3. CONTACT INFORMATION: Should any of your contact information change, it is your responsibility to let us know.
4. CALENDAR UPDATES: We update our calendar twice every year. As such, if your name is NOT on the Corps Roster, you MAY BE DROPPED FROM THE HOLICKS LIST. We will make every effort to contact you regarding this matter and confirm this information using all the information given to us at the time of deposit, such as emails, phone numbers, or physical address before dropping you from any Boot List. After exhausting said resources, and no contact is made on your behalf to hold your spot, you will be removed from the calendar.
5. PICKING-UP ITEMS: We will NOT let any person receive/pick-up your purchased items on your behalf. If you running late please call so an employee will stay for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
6. DUE DATES: All Senior Boot due dates are estimates and subject to change, NOT established or promised. A RUSH FEE of $200 is applied to all measurements taken after the last week of March of your Junior Year due to the overtime involved in getting them made in time for Final Review. This is applicable to every class year
7. BOOTS LEFT AFTER FINAL REVIEW: Should you not pick-up your Senior Boots within 21 days after Final Review, we will send you an email to the address given to us on deposit. We will also call the numbers you gave us during deposit and send a certified letter. If we do not receive a response after contact is made, you will then have 90 DAYS to pick-up your Senior Boots. If contact is made, and you inform us that you plan on picking up your Senior Boots, we will arrange with you a time-frame based on when you want to pick them up. If they are not picked up by that time, we will start this process again. Because we have limited storage space, all boots not picked up after this process has been exhausted will be put up for re-sale.
ALL BOOT MEASUREMENTS REQUIRE HALF OF BALANCE TO BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE DAY OF MEASUREMENTS.